Frequently Asked Questions
What should you do if your child needs to ride a bus to or from a transfer location in city limits:
- All students are allowed one drop off location. If there is a change to your transportation, go to your parent portal and submit a change or call Ginger Binkley, Transportation Director to approve change, 785-362-1218.
- Once the request has been approved a transportation staff will contact you by phone or email
- Your child should arrive to all transfer location by 7:20 to guarantee bus pick up.
* What if Child A needs to ride a bus home with Child B:
- We no longer allow students to ride home with other students on the bus. If your child rides a bus and your child needs to get off at another child's house that is on the same route, then you will need to contact, Ginger Binkley at 785-362-1218 for approval. The bus driver will be notified of the change.
* Please contact school offices when you have a change of address and phone number, then make sure to update your information in the parent portal